Saturday 2 June 2012

Terrific twos!

That is what my daycare provider likes to call it. She honestly loves this age in little ones. I, on the other hand, being the mother of that screaming, hitting and loves the word, "NO!" child, would beg to differ sometimes. But only sometimes. All those challenging moments aside, I am really loving Cam at this age too. I see him soaking up everything he encounters like a sponge and I can't help but smile and laugh. And speaking of soaking up everything, last week I was making some cupcakes and as Cam was climbing on the breakfast bar he knocked over my water glass spilling it on the butter I was about to use. Of course, my initial reaction was to yell, "Shit" and wouldn't you know it, the little parrot in the room did the same. And so it begins... Better watch the potty mouth, momma! 

Here are some pics of that terrific toddler, that I promised. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment